Moroccanoil has been at Poppys for many years now. It's perfect for protecting, nourishing and strengthening the hair and giving wonderful shine and softness.
It's received rave reviews in top beauty magazines and Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo and Conditioner has been chosen by Vogue as a 'Stand Out Product' and a 'Star Performer'.
Poppys Hairdressing Director Janice Auton has some expert advice to keep your hair looking fabulous with Moroccanoil
- Pre-condition your hair to boost its moisture levels. The Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask Treatment (available in salon) rehydrates and revitalises your hair, restoring its shine and making it easier to manage.
- I know it isn't the height of fashion but, when it's sunny, wearing a hat or a scarf is a really simple way to protect your hair from the sun's rays.
- The water in swimming pools can turn hair brassy with a greenish hue, especially if you're blonde. Rinse your hair with clean water before your swim as wet hair soaks up less chlorine.
- Cleanse your hair straight after swimming. A big favourite here at Poppys is the Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Give your hair the occasional well earned rest from heated styling tools. Velcro rollers are a tried and tested way to restore fullness and life to your hair
- After washing your hair in the evening, we recommend using the Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask Treatment (available in salon). It's an intensive treatment and great at repairing the hair.
Don't worry if you haven't tried Moroccanoil. Ask your Poppys stylist for a demonstration next time you're in the salon. We love it and we know you will too!